A selection of our award-winning products
- Thingful A discoverability engine for The Public Internet of Things, providing a geographical index of where things are, who owns them, and how and why they are used.
- Marling In Marling the voices of thousands of citizens are given form through spectacular effects that hang in the air above the crowd, forming a delicate, intricate ceiling of animated colour.
- Burble An uber-scale mass participation spectacle that enables participants to design and fly a 15-storey tall interactive structure that transforms the urban skyline.
- Primal Source A large-scale mass participation interactive outdoor waterscreen projection system for an audience of thousands of people to play with.
- Natural Fuse Creates a city-wide network of electronically-assisted plants that act both as energy providers and as circuit breakers to prevent carbon footprint overload.
- Vitis Veritas A spectacular building facade lighting system that generates a living, breathing engagement with the passing public.
- Linguine An operating system for public space, enabling the coordination and control of a variety of urban infrastructures and technologies such as lighting, cameras, projectors and fountains.
- Pachube acquired by LogMeIn Inc One of the world’s first generalised data platforms and communities for the Internet of Things (IoT), that at its height handled millions of datapoints per day from thousands of individuals, organisations & companies around the world.
More projects coming soon
Some of the organisations we have worked with
Architectural League of New York, USA
Arts Santa Monica Barcelona, Spain
Arup, Consulting Engineers, UK
Cisco Systems, Inc, USA
City of Bradford, England
City of Santa Monica, USA
City of Toronto, Canada
City of York, England
Glow Eindhoven, Netherlands
London Fashion Week
Museum of Modern Art Aalborg
National Martime Museum, UK
New York University, USA
Phish Festival, California
Wellcome Trust, UK