We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
2. Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the websites usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie, which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- provide other companies with, or publish, statistical information about our users but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- improve the quality of our projects and services.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Other disclosures
We may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
5. Policy amendments
6. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
7. Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.